12.28.2009

Family

"Call Sara"
I kept reminding myself during the Christmas season to call my niece Sara down in Georgia.
"Call Sara"
Get her address to send her a Christmas card and card of condolence after the recent loss of her grandfather.
I didn't get around to calling Sara. I was 'busy' with other things. However, Sara's mother called on Christmas Eve to inform me that Sara was dead.
Sara was only 25 years old. She was the only child of my brother who also died at a young age. Sara lay down with her four-year old daughter and two-year old son to take a nap early afternoon on Christmas Eve. A while later, her children could not wake her up.
Yesterday at church we were reminded of the importance of family. A couple of weeks ago at the same church we heard that 'no one knows the day or the time. . .'
Do you need to make a phone call or send an e-mail? Do it now.

Karbowski Counseling & Consulting
Care and concern for our entire community.
Call 989.892.8130 for more information, or e-mail to karbowski.counsel@att.net.
Karen Karbowski, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor (CAAC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful and stay on topic.